| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Uummannaq in December is cold at -9 °C (15.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -7 °C (19.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11 °C (12.2 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched with intermittent snow. A paltry 25mm (1in) of water accrues across an average of 8 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Uummannaq December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Uummannaq, Greenland
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Uummannaq:
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 833 kms (517.6 miles) NNW
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 829.5 kms (515.4 miles) NNW
- Upernavik, Greenland - 274.5 kms (170.6 miles) NNW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 604.9 kms (375.9 miles) W
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 900.4 kms (559.5 miles) W
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 219.6 kms (136.5 miles) S
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 766.1 kms (476 miles) W
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 618.5 kms (384.4 miles) WSW
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 577.7 kms (359 miles) WSW
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 419.1 kms (260.4 miles) S
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 581.9 kms (361.6 miles) SW
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 165.8 kms (103 miles) SSE
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 166.3 kms (103.3 miles) SSE
- Aputiteq, Greenland - 840.2 kms (522.1 miles) ESE
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 409.7 kms (254.6 miles) S
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 411.1 kms (255.5 miles) S
- Ammassalik, Greenland - 818.1 kms (508.4 miles) SE
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 722.9 kms (449.2 miles) S
- Frederikshb, Greenland - 967.8 kms (601.4 miles) S